You are in control of your personal information. The information you provide and how you choose to interact with this web site, is your decision alone.
We will under no circumstance, sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information to any third parties, without your express and implicit permission to do so, unless compelled by the laws of Ontario, Canada.
You may contact us at any time for any clarification concerning this policy.
The information we collect:
- Personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or any other personally identifiable information as required.
- Demographic information such as location, personal interests and preferences.
- Any other personal information which may be relevant to your individual customer service experience.
- We require this information to better understand your individual needs, and provide you with the best possible customer service experience.
- NOTE: Due to the nature of this business we abide by the following laws of confidentiality as per the privacy laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990
- Personal Health Information Protection Act, S.O. 2004
- Health Care Consent Act, S.O. 2006
- Professional Practice Standards, CRPO
What we do with the information we collect:
- Internal record keeping as per the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- Provide the best possible customer service experience, product and web site improvement.
- We are committed to ensuring all the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedural/managerial systems to safeguard the information we collect.
- We use web traffic cookies to analyze web site traffic to and through our web site and it’s pages. This allows us to make changes to our web site as we feel is necessary to improve our customers’ experience while engaged with our web site.
- All the information we collect from cookies is aggregated and no personally identifiable information is collected in this manner. The information is used for statistical analysis only.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies applications. Most web browsers automatically accept cookie application files to be added to your hard-drive. Most browsers can be adjusted not to allow cookies. This may, however, diminish your web browsing experience on many web sites, including this one.